Office of Career and Placement Services
- To support newly registered students in choosing their majors.
- To counsel students and graduates individually or in group sessions.
- To administer interactive workshops.
- To direct students to job vacancies and internship opportunities.
- To liaise with employers.
- To provide career counseling services to the students and fresh graduates.
- Support in selecting majors: we assist students when needed in choosing the majors that best suit their personality, strengths, and career choice.
- Individual Counseling: we conduct one-on-one counseling sessions to help students build and implement their own career plans and develop a greater sense of self-awareness in terms of career development.
- Group Counseling Sessions: we offer group sessions designed to provide students with support in issues related to career exploration, career development, and other career related issues.
- Career Workshops: throughout the academic year, we offer a wide range of interactive workshops to equip students with the employability skills needed to integrate the job market. Workshops include:
- Effective Resume Writing
- Interview tips and advice
- Job Search Techniques & Strategies
- Work Ethics
- Time Management
- Understanding the Job Market