Follow these steps.
1. Apply Online
Prepare all required documentation for electronic submission:
- Certified copy of UAE secondary school certificate/transcripts
- Equivalency Certificate from (MOE) for foreign high school certificate.
- A photocopy of a valid passport with valid residence visa.
- A photocopy of a valid UAE National ID
- A valid certificate of good conduct issued by an official body
- Male applicants must provide status of UAE National Service
- Passport-size photo
- A Certificate of a proficiency test in English such as Academic IELTS with band 5 as a minimum (or its equivalent) is required for programs where the medium of instruction is English, and Academic IELTS Band 4.5 as a minimum for the College of Mass Communication, and Humanities, except for Sociology and Social Work
- Submit an online application with the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of 1300 AED + 5% VAT.
You will be notified of admission status 2 to 4 weeks after your application has been received. Please note that some Colleges, like dentistry and pharmacy, may require a longer waiting period.
Programs Offered Live Chat Request Information Apply Now
2. Upon Acceptance
Once you've been admitted, please attend to the following details:
Pay Deposit online to reserve your seat (Dentistry , pharmacy, Law, Interior Design , Architecture Engineering) click here for more information.
- For campus housing, if needed, please contact the Office of Student Housing, email@example.com
- Make plans to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony (all held on campus one-week prior to the start of classes).
NOTE: Students who do not satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements may be accepted on a conditional basis and must participate in the Intensive English Program (IEP) offered by the Unit of General Studies.
3. After Arrival!
You must complete the following processes in person:
- Submit all original attested documents and certificates, as well as 6 personal photos.
- Arrange for your medical check-up by contacting Dr. Fetta Djessas, AU Medical Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-6-705-6380. Please note that no medical test performed outside the UAE is accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at the Convocation Ceremony in August.