Top students in UAE & Ajman secondary schools are eligible to the following scholarships in the undergraduate programs:
- 100% First Top Student
- 75% Second Top Student
- 50% Third Top Student.
-All high school students achieving 99% or above are eligible to 50% scholarship for the first semester only in the undergraduate programs.
-Students admitted with high school score 90% and above are eligible to 20% scholarship for the first semester only in the undergraduate programs.
-Students admitted from (CSBE & GCSE ) can have a discount up to 40% for the first semester only and as per AU's Scholarships Policy in the undergraduate programs.
The high school top student (male or female ) in the below countries are eligible to 100% scholarship in the undergraduate programs:
Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, The Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, India, Philippines, Nigeria, Korea, China, Kenya and Ghana
Top college (undergraduate programs) honor students are eligible to the following scholarships:
- 100% for the First College Honor Student
- 75% for the Second College Honor Student
- 50% for the Third College Honor Student
Honor students in the undergraduate programs are eligible for honor discounts as following:
- Students completed 15 credit hours or more with a GPA of (4) are eligible to 20% scholarship for one semester.
- Students completed 15 credit hours or more with a GPA between (3.8) and (3.99) are eligible to 15% scholarship for one semester.
- Students completed 15 credit hours or more with a GPA between (3.6) and (3.799) are eligible to 10% scholarship for one semester.
Employees of Ajman local & federal departments are eligible to 20% scholarship.
Ajman University Alumni and their families ( Wife, Husband, Sons, daughters) can have the following scholarships:
- AU Alumni can have up to 50% scholarship (As per AU's scholarship Policy) for all graduate programs.
- Alumni Wife/Husband can have 20% scholarship for all graduate programs.
- Alumni Wife/Husband, Son/daughter can have 10% scholarship for all undergraduate programs
All registered siblings and first-degree relatives (father, mother and children) are eligible to 5%-20% scholarship according to their serial numbers for all undergraduate majors.
All registered Omani students are eligible to 20% scholarship.
Students of determination are eligible to up to 100% scholarship based on the committee decision.