Documents Required for Admission
- An application form obtained from the Office of Admission and Registration and filled in by the applicant
- Certified copy of UAE Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent).
- Equivalency Certificate for Foreign high school certificate.
- A photocopy of passport with valid residence.
- A photocopy of UAE National ID.
- A valid certificate of good conduct issued by an official body.
- A medical checkup.
- A copy of Birth certificate.
- Six (6) photographs (4x6).
- A Certificate of a proficiency test in English such as TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or Academic IELTS with band 5 as a minimum (ETS TOEFL with a minimum score of 450 or Academic IELTS Band 4.5 as a minimum for the College of Mass Communication, and Humanities, except for Sociology and Social Work).
- Status of UAE National Service for Male.
N.B.: Institutional TOEFL score is considered only if the test is taken at AU or Amideast.
As part of the registration requirements of Ajman University, a student medical checkup is mandatory.
Please, follow the steps:
- The Medical checkup form is available within the students to file provided by the Admission & Registration Office.
- The medical form should have the student’s registration file number of the applicant.
- This form should be taken by the student to Amina Hospital Ajman (After getting an appointment) to be filled in by the doctor there. ( Please, follow the location Map)
- Once the medical test did the stamped medical report from the hospital needs approval from Ajman University medical office before submitting it back to the registration office.
- Students residing outside the Emirate of Ajman can hold this medical form to the nearest ministry of health facility of their place (Preventive Medicine, School Health…) to get this medical test done at their convenience, or in Amina Hospital Ajman (After getting appointment).
- They are required to bring the filled form back to Ajman University medical office for approval before submitting it back to the registration office.
- Students residing outside UAE are required to get their medical test done in any Preventive Medicine facility across UAE or in Amina Hospital Ajman (Location Map, contact numbers enclosed)
- No medical test performed outside UAE will be accepted/approved by Ajman University “Medical or Registration” offices.
- The approved Medical Test is kept within the student’s medical file in AU medical clinics and in the Admissions & registration office.
Required Documents for medical test:
- Student Medical Form
- 01 passport size photo
- UAE ID card / Student Passport
For booking, please call: 00 971 56 808 3192 / 00 971 54 444 9426
Al Quds Street, Ajman – UAE
Tel: 00 971 6 711 4444
Location Map : https://goo.gl/maps/HjGFqbqagNN2 GPS 25.403864, 55.441349