How to Apply
Before you Apply
- Prepare all required documentation and certificates.
- Approach the admission office with the required documents to open a file
- Pay the application fee of AED 1300 and Medical Check fees of AED 150.
N.B. : If you have not obtained a standardized English test Certificate (IELTS, TOEFL), you can register in an English Program Course with the C.E.C.
After you've applied
- The admission and registration department will notify you of your file status within 2 weeks from the date of file opening.
- Apllicants are kindly requested to pay admission fees of AED 4000 when they are admitted in the programs : Architecture , Interior Design, Dentistry , Pharmacy and Law.(within 2 weeks from the admission results).