Tuition Fee Waiver
New students are entitled to a waiver of 20 percent of their tuition in the first semester of their study, after fulfillment of the English proficiency requirement, if:
- The student obtains a minimum grade of 95 percent in secondary school final examinations (for the College of Dentistry and College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences programs)
- The student obtains a minimum grade of 90 percent in secondary school final examinations (for all other colleges)
Continuing students are entitled to a reduction of 20 percent of their tuition in a regular semester if they have obtained a GPA of 3.8 or higher out of 4.0, and completed successfully at least 15 credit hours during the previous semester.
Continuing students are entitled to a reduction of 10 percent of their tuition in a regular semester if they have obtained a GPA of (3.6 to 3.79) out of 4.0, and completed successfully at least 15 credit hours during the previous semester.
The University reserves the right to amend the secondary school grade or semester GPA required by students to be entitled to tuition fee reduction.
Sibling Fee Waiver
All sibling students and first degree relatives (parents and full siblings) registered in any undergraduate program are eligible for a fee waiver from 5% to 20% according to their order of registration in the same semester (excluding the summer session), after submitting a request with copies of their passports to the financial aid office. This fee reduction is not subject to the AGPA condition. It is applicable as follows:
|Fourth and above||20%|
Performance Fee Waiver
Exemptions from tuition fees shall be granted to the top three academically outstanding students in each college during each regular semester, in accordance with the following regulations:
- A student holding first place at College level: 100 percent fee exemption.
- A student holding second place at College level: 75 percent fee exemption.
- A student holding third place at College level: 50 percent fee exemption.
These exemptions shall be applied only to students who have demonstrated good conduct, who have completed at least 60 credit hours at the University, and who have not breached the Student Behavior Code during their entire period of study.
Top Secondary School Students Waiver
The top three students from secondary schools within the emirate of Ajman are entitled to a fee waiver in the first semester of their study only, as follows:
- 50% for the first top student
- 40% for the second top student
- 30% for the third top student
- Tuition waiver is applied to undergraduate programs only. In addition, it is applied to tuition & lab fees during fall/spring semesters only. Summer semester is excluded.
- If a student meets more than one of the above, i.e. conditions of fee waiver or scholarship, she/he will not be entitled to benefit from more than one fee waiver at the same time. In this case, the student will be granted the higher fee waiver. All fee reductions will be granted on the condition that the student satisfies the English proficiency requirement before the end of the Add & Drop period in the first semester of their enrollment.
- All above-mentioned tuition fee reductions are subject to general eligibility conditions as specified in the University Policies & Regulations. For more details, please contact the Financial Aid Office.