To bridge the gap between academia and the community through three parallel affiliations:
- Student Career Training.
- Skill development courses for students.
- Adopting scientific criteria in the selection of trainers, programs & assessment of performance.
- Provide practical field training opportunities for students in government and private organizations, as part of their credit-hour system, which affects the students’ accumulative grade point average.
- Get students involved in the work environment through training placements in a corporate environment.
- Get the colleges involved in external training and ensure the training plan is implemented.
- Get students involved in training at an early stage of their study, to allow them apply the knowledge & skills they learn in class.
- Provide advanced training opportunities for students and graduates within the University, in coordination with AU departments and colleges.