The objectives of the QAIR Unit are:
- Providing support to AUST management in policy making and strategic planning;
- Conducting institutional researches, producing AUST annual fact book, maintaining institutional databases, and ensuring efficient resources planning and management;
- Creating and maintaining databases for academic performance, retention, attrition, and completion;
- Providing accurate and timely institutional data and reports for the MOHESR and other external bodies;
- Supporting academic units in preparing academic accreditation applications and self-study reports;
- Ensuring continuing quality improvement through coordinating assessment processes for academic, administrative and support units;
- Consolidating a culture for quality university-wide.